The Omega College
The Omega College offers students a unique opportunity to enhance their education, prepare to serve Christ in their unique, anticipated roles in His kingdom, and individually format their curriculum.
Through career-specific advising, students will benefit from:
- A customized program that will include beneficial courses added to the student's course of study or major.
- Possible internship and field experience in preparation for their careers.
- A developed career portfolio of real-world experiences at Belhaven.
Omega College is limited to a select group of students who:
- Demonstrate academic achievement
- Exhibit a seriousness about their calling
- Demonstrate maturity and responsibility
- Display the ability to work well with others
Admission to the Omega College is based upon a 2.5 or higher GPA, a written essay, and a personal interview with the Director of the Omega College. (Interviews are conducted after application is received and reviewed.) To apply for the Omega College, please download and complete the application and mail or fax to the admission office.
Omega College requirements include:
- Committed, active participation in Learning Team activities. Learning Teams will consist of small groups of students working together.
- Maintenance of a cumulative 2.5 GPA, and
- Completion of annual projects that will be added to your career portfolio.
For more information contact:
Office of Admission
601-968-5940 or 1-800-960-5940