High School Students
If your college expectations include study with faculty celebrated for their excellent teaching, learning with students recognized for their unique experiences and contributions, and living in a community dedicated to the service of Christ and celebration of faith, you will find a home at Belhaven University. We look forward to getting to know you and to welcoming you to our community.
As a high school senior, the requirements for admission are as follows:
- Completed admission application
- $25 application fee – online payment form
- An official ACT or SAT score report. Belhaven’s ACT institutional code is 2180; its SAT code is 1055.
- Official academic transcripts from all institutions attended. Minimum GPA required is 2.0. Click here for transcript request form. (PDF)
- An essay, interview, and letter of recommendation may be submitted voluntarily by the student or may be requested by the admission office if student does not meet minimum requirements for acceptance.
- 2 Mumps/Measles/Rubella Immunizations
Net Price Calculator
Complete the estimator to know what you may qualify for financially if you attend Belhaven. This is only an estimate. We encourage you to work with your admission counselor and student financial planning staff when you are ready to apply for admission and financial aid. Only complete the estimator if you would enroll at Belhaven as a first time freshman.
Home Schooled or Classically Educated Students
The Department of Education, in collaboration with students, has created the www.college.gov web site which is intended to be the go-to source for information and resources about planning, preparing and paying for college education.