Application Process for International Students
Please complete application and submit with a non-refundable application fee of $25.00 (U.S. currency only). Please do not send cash. If a friend or relative submits the fee for you, be sure to instruct him/her to include your name on the check or money order so that your application fee can be credited. Applications will not be considered until the application fee is paid.
You should underline or circle the name on your application which your home government considers most important in identifying your records. It is important to include your date of birth on all documents as many applicants have similar names.
It is important for international students to apply early allowing enough time to secure student visas.
Instructions for filling out application:
If you chose to download the application, please mail completed application with all other required documents and application fee to:
Office of Admission
1500 Peachtree Street
Jackson, Mississippi 39202
Other documents required:
- Academic Records - certified translated copies of all transcripts and mark sheets
- Required test scores (TOEFL or IELTS))
- A signed copy of Belhaven University's Affidavit of Support Form and Estimated Expenses for International Students
- and, a bank or employer letter
- Academic reference completed by a counselor, teacher, or employer
The International Application is available in PDF (Portable Document Format). You can view and print these documents with Adobe's Acrobat Reader. (If you do not have Acrobat Reader on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe's website.)