Belhaven Student Leadership:
- Belhaven Leadership Council
The Belhaven Leadership Council (BLC) is the primary student leadership arm of the Belhaven student body.
- Reformed University Fellowship (RUF)
Through Bible studies, outreach programs and various other activities, RUF is committed to reaching college students for Christ and equipping them to serve.
- Student Missions Fellowship (SMF)
The purpose driving SMF is to challenge Christians to develop a world vision for outreach, evangelism, and discipleship.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
The purpose of FCA is to fellowship and share Christ among the athletes at Belhaven University.
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship (ICF)
The purpose of ICF is to establish and advance witnessing communities of students and faculty who follow Jesus as Savior and Lord: growing in love for God, God’s word and God’s people of every ethnicity and culture.
National Honorary Societies:
- Alpha Psi Omega (Theatre)
- American Chemical Society
- Kappa Delta Epsilon (Education)
- National Honors Society of Dance Arts (NHSDA)
- Phi Beta Lambda (Business)
- Sigma Mu Epsilon Sigma Fraternity (Sports Medicine & Exercise Science)
- Sigma Tau Delta (English)
- Sigma Zeta (Math and Science)
Other Student Organizations:
- Belhaven Activities Team (BAT)
- Belhaven International Movement
- Belhaven Intramurals
- Belhaven United
- BIO Club
- Christians United for Israel (CUFI)
- DOXA (Dance)
- His Hands and His Feet (Social Work)
- Loving Broken (Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Awareness)
- Sigma Alpha Omicron (Sports Ministry)
- Sports Medicine and Exercise Science Club (SPEX)
- Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE)
- Urban Dance Club
- White Columns (Yearbook)
- Young Americans for Liberty
Download the complete list of student organizations and their contact information. (PDF)
View the Belhaven Calendar
Mary Malone, Student Organizations Intern
Why Student Organizations? I chose Student Organizations because I am passionate about connecting people, and I was excited about having the chance to help connect students with their interests, as well as to serve student organizations and their leaders.