Residents Housing Application:
- Complete the online Housing Application (over a secure server).
- A $100 Housing Reservation Deposit must accompany all applications. This can be paid online or by sending a check to the address listed below.
- Your Housing Application cannot be processed without your Housing Reservation Deposit.
- Please check the "Housing Reservation Deposit" box, select if you are a returning student, and note your residence hall preference.
- The Housing Reservation Deposit is refundable if cancellation is made in writing by July 15, for those applying for Fall semester housing, or December 15, for those applying for Spring semester housing.
- To live off campus, students must have completed over 54 hours or meet one of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in fewer than 12 credit hours;
- Over the age of twenty-one years;
- Living at the permanent address of parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- If you prefer to live off campus and meet one of these criteria, click here to download the Housing Exemption Form.
Student Life Address & Fax:
Office of Student Life
1500 Peachtree Street, Box 167
Jackson, MS 39202
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Life
at 601-968-5969 or email us at email@example.com
"I enjoy living in the residence halls because of three things in specific. I really like the community with the guys and how easy it is to make friends. I also am grateful to be an R.A. and have a part in the accountability it fosters. Finally, I think that it is extremely convenient living close to all of my classes and events happening on campus."
St. Paul, MN