University Payment Options
Belhaven University's commitment to offering a quality, affordable Christian education is one reason the Office of Financial Aid strives to provide flexible payment options for each Belhaven student. We know that every student's financial situation is different, so we provide multiple payment options in order to meet the needs of each individual and their family.
- On BlazeNet, go to Finances Tab and select the Make a Payment option
- Choose what type of payment you are making
- Select your method of payment
- If you wish to mail in your payment by check or money order, please address to
1500 Peachtree Street
Jackson, MS 39202
- This is a service we offer that allows your credit card, savings account or checking account to be automatically billed the same amount each month to pay off your balance.
- The payment plan may be based on 4, 10 or 12 months.
- The 12 month plan begins the month you enroll on the 28th of that month.
- The 4 or 10 month plans require set dates: the 4 month plan can begin on May 15, August 15 or January 15.
- Before selecting the terms for your payment plan, contact a student accounts specialist to assess your individual needs and establish a payment plan based on your course schedule (for example, if you are a Teacher Certification student, we suggest the 4 month option based on the length of time for the degree).
- Once you have spoken with a Student Accounts Specialist, you will go to the Sallie Mae website to select the term and enter in the amount due to Belhaven. This is purely automated and will use the card/account you give each month. This site will also tell you how much the service fee is for the term you have selected.