Belhaven University's commitment to offering a quality, affordable Christian education is one reason the University strives to provide flexible payment options for each Belhaven student. We know that every student's financial situation is different, so we provide multiple payment options in order to meet the needs of each individual and their family.
- On BlazeNet, go to Finances Tab and select the Make a Payment option
- Choose what type of payment you are making
- Select your method of payment
- If you wish to mail in your payment by check or money order, please address to
1500 Peachtree Street
Jackson, MS 39202
- Belhaven offers this payment plan service in partnership with TMS. Once enrolled, the plan allows your credit card, savings account or checking account to be automatically billed monthly according to your payment schedule.
- Both semester and annual plans are available and may be 4, 8, 10 or 12 months.
- Plans begin in January, March, May, July, August and October.
- Before selecting the terms for your payment plan, contact a student accounts specialist at (601) 968-5933 to discuss your individual needs and establish a payment plan based on your course schedule (for example, if you are a Teacher Certification student, we suggest the 4 month option based on the length of time for the degree).
- Once you have spoken with a Student Accounts Specialist, you will use the above link to the plan website (Belhaven.afford.com) to select the term and enter the appropriate amount due to Belhaven. This is purely automated and will use the card/account you give each month. This site will also tell you how much the service fee is for the term you have selected. You may also call (800) 722-4867 for assistance with enrolling in the plan.