Virtual Tour: Bettye Quinn Alumni House and Welcome Center
The Bettye Quinn Alumni House And Welcome Center is located on the corner of Peachtree and Riverside drive at 1849 Peachtree Street. This 3,205 square foot residential property purchased by Belhaven University was built in 1959. The building's u-like shape surrounds a partially covered brick patio and is a great place for outdoor gatherings. Additionally the spacious den can serve as an intimate environment for small-group meetings. Currently, the interior houses the Alumni and Development Department. This facility is named in honor of alumna and longtime faculty member Bettye Quinn, class of 1958.